Let’s Talk About the TalkTalk Data Breach
The recent cyberattack on U.K.-based TalkTalk is just one in a number of attacks shedding light on the vulnerability of websites everywhere. This ABI Insight discusses what mistakes the company made that may have contributed to the breach and how to move forward for the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update