When Nokia Raises the Hood of Alcatel-Lucent IP Platforms…
The pending acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent by Nokia Networks to create the New Nokia will bring technology advances in the IP networking realm. The strategies and portfolios are largely orthogonal, and the combination of IP Networking from Alcatel-Lucent and the Mobile Broadband from Nokia Networks will position the New Nokia as a powerhouse for the network of tomorrow: the Giant Distributed Super Computer with Radios Attached. Using metaphors from California Street Racing music, the compelling arguments for the IP platforms team are queued up at the starting line.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure