When Nokia Raises the Hood of Alcatel-Lucent IP Platforms…
The pending acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent by Nokia Networks to create the New Nokia will bring technology advances in the IP networking realm. The strategies and portfolios are largely orthogonal, and the combination of IP Networking from Alcatel-Lucent and the Mobile Broadband from Nokia Networks will position the New Nokia as a powerhouse for the network of tomorrow: the Giant Distributed Super Computer with Radios Attached. Using metaphors from California Street Racing music, the compelling arguments for the IP platforms team are queued up at the starting line.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?