When Nokia Raises the Hood of Alcatel-Lucent IP Platforms…
The pending acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent by Nokia Networks to create the New Nokia will bring technology advances in the IP networking realm. The strategies and portfolios are largely orthogonal, and the combination of IP Networking from Alcatel-Lucent and the Mobile Broadband from Nokia Networks will position the New Nokia as a powerhouse for the network of tomorrow: the Giant Distributed Super Computer with Radios Attached. Using metaphors from California Street Racing music, the compelling arguments for the IP platforms team are queued up at the starting line.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options