U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee Proposes Cybersecurity Reforms
The U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee has officially proposed cybersecurity reforms for automotive OEMs. This ABI Insight looks at the implications of the bill, both automotive OEMs and the U.S. government.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors
- Connected Car Market Data
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities