U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee Proposes Cybersecurity Reforms
The U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee has officially proposed cybersecurity reforms for automotive OEMs. This ABI Insight looks at the implications of the bill, both automotive OEMs and the U.S. government.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive