U.K. Security Incubator CyLon Launches Second Round
So far, the U.K. security incubator CyLon has been as success. This is indicative of the quickly growing cybersecurity market and will most likely lead to further investment from European companies and governments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?