OPM Biometric Hack, 5.6 Million Fingerprints Stolen - Part 2
This two-part ABI Insight scrutinizes the recent U.S. OPM hack. Part two breaks down OPM’s press release and asks if this hack could have been prevented.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update