OPM Biometric Hack, 5.6 Million Fingerprints Stolen - Part 1
This two-part ABI Insight scrutinizes the recent U.S. OPM hack. Part one delves into the most likely culprit and the likelihood that this hack occurred as possible retaliation toward the NSA.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?