Daimler Starts to “Get Real” with Their Autonomous Vehicle Trials, Medium Term Vision
This ABI Insight looks at the next 5 to 10 years for autonomous vehicles and pays specific attention to the recent semi-autonomous Mercedes-Benz Actros trial in Germany.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive