Chinese Demographic, Business & Political Trends Drive Yaskawa / Midea Group’s Robotics JVs and Much More
Rising labor costs are the reason given for surging sales of industrial robots in China, as well as the flurry of partnership deals between Chinese firms and international robotics suppliers. But other drivers at work in China, including demographic and social trends, labor pool variability, a drop in investment and exports, along with governmental automation initiatives, hint at even greater levels of growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture