Chinese Demographic, Business & Political Trends Drive Yaskawa / Midea Group’s Robotics JVs and Much More
Rising labor costs are the reason given for surging sales of industrial robots in China, as well as the flurry of partnership deals between Chinese firms and international robotics suppliers. But other drivers at work in China, including demographic and social trends, labor pool variability, a drop in investment and exports, along with governmental automation initiatives, hint at even greater levels of growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market