An Analyst’s View of the Industry of Things World 2015 (part 2)
The OPC Foundation, Bosch, and Siemens offered compelling booths, and conference attendees discussed the reasons why the industry still isn’t getting the most from the IoT and what’s slowing down its adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts
- A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies