Thatcham Calls for European OEMs to Match US Counterpart’s Commitment to Standard AEB Fitment
After 10 OEMs promised AEB standard fitment in the United States, Thatcham Research calls for OEMs in Europe to follow suit. This ABI Insight discusses standard AEB fitment with particular regard to the potential safety advantages and the effect it may have on ADAS as a competitive differentiator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update