Thatcham Calls for European OEMs to Match US Counterpart’s Commitment to Standard AEB Fitment
After 10 OEMs promised AEB standard fitment in the United States, Thatcham Research calls for OEMs in Europe to follow suit. This ABI Insight discusses standard AEB fitment with particular regard to the potential safety advantages and the effect it may have on ADAS as a competitive differentiator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems