Thatcham Calls for European OEMs to Match US Counterpart’s Commitment to Standard AEB Fitment
After 10 OEMs promised AEB standard fitment in the United States, Thatcham Research calls for OEMs in Europe to follow suit. This ABI Insight discusses standard AEB fitment with particular regard to the potential safety advantages and the effect it may have on ADAS as a competitive differentiator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety