Thatcham Calls for European OEMs to Match US Counterpart’s Commitment to Standard AEB Fitment
After 10 OEMs promised AEB standard fitment in the United States, Thatcham Research calls for OEMs in Europe to follow suit. This ABI Insight discusses standard AEB fitment with particular regard to the potential safety advantages and the effect it may have on ADAS as a competitive differentiator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data