Thatcham Calls for European OEMs to Match US Counterpart’s Commitment to Standard AEB Fitment
After 10 OEMs promised AEB standard fitment in the United States, Thatcham Research calls for OEMs in Europe to follow suit. This ABI Insight discusses standard AEB fitment with particular regard to the potential safety advantages and the effect it may have on ADAS as a competitive differentiator.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data