Alcatel-Lucent Transforms Telefonica’s IP Network
Telefónica is facing increased data traffic demands from customers. They have reached an agreement with Alcatel-Lucent to be able to simplify their network to ultimately make them more manageable. This, in return, will help them control data traffic more efficiently This ABI Insight looks at Telefónica’s IP network deal with Alcatel-Lucent and what it means for other major operators who may be in similar situations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective