Alcatel-Lucent Transforms Telefonica’s IP Network
Telefónica is facing increased data traffic demands from customers. They have reached an agreement with Alcatel-Lucent to be able to simplify their network to ultimately make them more manageable. This, in return, will help them control data traffic more efficiently This ABI Insight looks at Telefónica’s IP network deal with Alcatel-Lucent and what it means for other major operators who may be in similar situations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities