Alcatel-Lucent Transforms Telefonica’s IP Network
Telefónica is facing increased data traffic demands from customers. They have reached an agreement with Alcatel-Lucent to be able to simplify their network to ultimately make them more manageable. This, in return, will help them control data traffic more efficiently This ABI Insight looks at Telefónica’s IP network deal with Alcatel-Lucent and what it means for other major operators who may be in similar situations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?