Alcatel-Lucent Transforms Telefonica’s IP Network
Telefónica is facing increased data traffic demands from customers. They have reached an agreement with Alcatel-Lucent to be able to simplify their network to ultimately make them more manageable. This, in return, will help them control data traffic more efficiently This ABI Insight looks at Telefónica’s IP network deal with Alcatel-Lucent and what it means for other major operators who may be in similar situations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?