Alcatel-Lucent Transforms Telefonica’s IP Network
Telefónica is facing increased data traffic demands from customers. They have reached an agreement with Alcatel-Lucent to be able to simplify their network to ultimately make them more manageable. This, in return, will help them control data traffic more efficiently This ABI Insight looks at Telefónica’s IP network deal with Alcatel-Lucent and what it means for other major operators who may be in similar situations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks