Qualcomm Leverages Existing Tech for Snapdragon Flight Development Platform for Consumer Drones
Qualcomm has released Snapdragon Flight, a system-on-a-chip (SoC) optimized for consumer drones, especially image processing. The company is betting big on the continued expansion of the consumer drone market, and that drone producers will adopt the Snapdragon Flight in large numbers. Some Qualcomm competitors are eschewing the consumer “flying camera” market, seeing the commercial market as the better play.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Democratization of Machine Vision in the Industrial Sector
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies