Qualcomm Leverages Existing Tech for Snapdragon Flight Development Platform for Consumer Drones
Qualcomm has released Snapdragon Flight, a system-on-a-chip (SoC) optimized for consumer drones, especially image processing. The company is betting big on the continued expansion of the consumer drone market, and that drone producers will adopt the Snapdragon Flight in large numbers. Some Qualcomm competitors are eschewing the consumer “flying camera” market, seeing the commercial market as the better play.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem