Qualcomm Leverages Existing Tech for Snapdragon Flight Development Platform for Consumer Drones
Qualcomm has released Snapdragon Flight, a system-on-a-chip (SoC) optimized for consumer drones, especially image processing. The company is betting big on the continued expansion of the consumer drone market, and that drone producers will adopt the Snapdragon Flight in large numbers. Some Qualcomm competitors are eschewing the consumer “flying camera” market, seeing the commercial market as the better play.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory