Qualcomm Leverages Existing Tech for Snapdragon Flight Development Platform for Consumer Drones
Qualcomm has released Snapdragon Flight, a system-on-a-chip (SoC) optimized for consumer drones, especially image processing. The company is betting big on the continued expansion of the consumer drone market, and that drone producers will adopt the Snapdragon Flight in large numbers. Some Qualcomm competitors are eschewing the consumer “flying camera” market, seeing the commercial market as the better play.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers