Adding Value to Small Cells with Mobile Edge Computing
Network Functions Virtualization and Distributed Computing are complementing technologies that find application in 4G LTE. Mobile Edge Computing is the application of these fundamental technologies to the Small Cell Networks with benefits that expand the ecosystem by creating new value chains. The end results for operators include improved customer experience, better network performance, and additional revenue streams.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN