Adding Value to Small Cells with Mobile Edge Computing
Network Functions Virtualization and Distributed Computing are complementing technologies that find application in 4G LTE. Mobile Edge Computing is the application of these fundamental technologies to the Small Cell Networks with benefits that expand the ecosystem by creating new value chains. The end results for operators include improved customer experience, better network performance, and additional revenue streams.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?