Adding Value to Small Cells with Mobile Edge Computing
Network Functions Virtualization and Distributed Computing are complementing technologies that find application in 4G LTE. Mobile Edge Computing is the application of these fundamental technologies to the Small Cell Networks with benefits that expand the ecosystem by creating new value chains. The end results for operators include improved customer experience, better network performance, and additional revenue streams.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options