Wi-Fi Alliance Strengthens Relationship with the IoT Market
As the IoT gains more momentum, the Wi-Fi Alliance has begun inviting new members to gain more reach. A new membership category, Implementer, is for companies that do not specialize in developing connectivity technologies but yet offer connected devices as part of the smart home and IoT markets. This ABI Insight looks at Wi-Fi’s role in the IoT market and its role in next-generation networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options