Wi-Fi Alliance Strengthens Relationship with the IoT Market
As the IoT gains more momentum, the Wi-Fi Alliance has begun inviting new members to gain more reach. A new membership category, Implementer, is for companies that do not specialize in developing connectivity technologies but yet offer connected devices as part of the smart home and IoT markets. This ABI Insight looks at Wi-Fi’s role in the IoT market and its role in next-generation networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned