Wi-Fi Alliance Strengthens Relationship with the IoT Market
As the IoT gains more momentum, the Wi-Fi Alliance has begun inviting new members to gain more reach. A new membership category, Implementer, is for companies that do not specialize in developing connectivity technologies but yet offer connected devices as part of the smart home and IoT markets. This ABI Insight looks at Wi-Fi’s role in the IoT market and its role in next-generation networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure