Wi-Fi Alliance Strengthens Relationship with the IoT Market
As the IoT gains more momentum, the Wi-Fi Alliance has begun inviting new members to gain more reach. A new membership category, Implementer, is for companies that do not specialize in developing connectivity technologies but yet offer connected devices as part of the smart home and IoT markets. This ABI Insight looks at Wi-Fi’s role in the IoT market and its role in next-generation networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?