Can You Feel the Force? Force Touch and 3D Touch
Force Touch, found on the newest MacBook Pro and Apple Watch, opens up new possibilities for the touchscreen and trackpad. 3D Touch, initially available on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 9, provides similar capabilities for smartphones. This ABI Insight looks deeper into what makes these design enhancements work and how user audiences are expected to benefit from the new functionality.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
- Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?