Can You Feel the Force? Force Touch and 3D Touch
Force Touch, found on the newest MacBook Pro and Apple Watch, opens up new possibilities for the touchscreen and trackpad. 3D Touch, initially available on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 9, provides similar capabilities for smartphones. This ABI Insight looks deeper into what makes these design enhancements work and how user audiences are expected to benefit from the new functionality.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018