Can You Feel the Force? Force Touch and 3D Touch
Force Touch, found on the newest MacBook Pro and Apple Watch, opens up new possibilities for the touchscreen and trackpad. 3D Touch, initially available on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 9, provides similar capabilities for smartphones. This ABI Insight looks deeper into what makes these design enhancements work and how user audiences are expected to benefit from the new functionality.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker