Can You Feel the Force? Force Touch and 3D Touch
Force Touch, found on the newest MacBook Pro and Apple Watch, opens up new possibilities for the touchscreen and trackpad. 3D Touch, initially available on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 9, provides similar capabilities for smartphones. This ABI Insight looks deeper into what makes these design enhancements work and how user audiences are expected to benefit from the new functionality.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017