Insights from the 3GPP 5G RAN Workshop
Insights from the 3GPP 5G RAN Workshop highlight significant progress toward 5G. Taking a hint from military history, the mobile broadband industry should consider a metaphor, in that now is the time to aim toward 5G and let loose the strategic arrows from the English longbow, rather than hold back with the broad axe until they can get “up close and personal.” Laggards falling behind may need years to recover if they do not choose wisely in the 5G struggles for telecom hegemony.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?