Insights from the 3GPP 5G RAN Workshop
Insights from the 3GPP 5G RAN Workshop highlight significant progress toward 5G. Taking a hint from military history, the mobile broadband industry should consider a metaphor, in that now is the time to aim toward 5G and let loose the strategic arrows from the English longbow, rather than hold back with the broad axe until they can get “up close and personal.” Laggards falling behind may need years to recover if they do not choose wisely in the 5G struggles for telecom hegemony.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options