Insights from the 3GPP 5G RAN Workshop
Insights from the 3GPP 5G RAN Workshop highlight significant progress toward 5G. Taking a hint from military history, the mobile broadband industry should consider a metaphor, in that now is the time to aim toward 5G and let loose the strategic arrows from the English longbow, rather than hold back with the broad axe until they can get “up close and personal.” Laggards falling behind may need years to recover if they do not choose wisely in the 5G struggles for telecom hegemony.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure