Altice lands Cablevision to Integrate with Suddenlink
Altice SA is a new investment company built in the model of Liberty Global focusing on aggregating assets, using efficient financing, and making operational improvements to increase profits. It’s integration of Cablevision with smaller Suddenlink will give it a strong U.S.-based cable platform that we ultimately expect will be merged with additional cable and some wireless assets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video