Sprint Serves Mobile Broadband to the LAPD
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) completes the rollout of 250 of the 860 phase-one body cam deployments, accompanied by high-performance smartphones provided by Sprint for use on its mobile broadband network. This heralds a new age of cooperation and mutual benefits for both public safety and mobile operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities