Sprint Serves Mobile Broadband to the LAPD
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) completes the rollout of 250 of the 860 phase-one body cam deployments, accompanied by high-performance smartphones provided by Sprint for use on its mobile broadband network. This heralds a new age of cooperation and mutual benefits for both public safety and mobile operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?