Sprint Serves Mobile Broadband to the LAPD
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) completes the rollout of 250 of the 860 phase-one body cam deployments, accompanied by high-performance smartphones provided by Sprint for use on its mobile broadband network. This heralds a new age of cooperation and mutual benefits for both public safety and mobile operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks