Sprint Serves Mobile Broadband to the LAPD
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) completes the rollout of 250 of the 860 phase-one body cam deployments, accompanied by high-performance smartphones provided by Sprint for use on its mobile broadband network. This heralds a new age of cooperation and mutual benefits for both public safety and mobile operators.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?