Microsoft’s Adallom Acquisition Fortifies Cloud Offering
Microsoft has acquired Israeli cloud security firm Adallom, the tech giant’s second acquisition in the cloud security field and the fourth Israeli acquisition by Microsoft in 2 years.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update