ZTE USA and AT&T Partner for Aftermarket Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot Router
AT&T has announced it will sell ZTE’s Mobley router-enabling Wi-Fi access to passenger vehicles. This ABI Insight looks at the implications of the new router and how it will fit into AT&T’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets