ZTE USA and AT&T Partner for Aftermarket Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot Router
AT&T has announced it will sell ZTE’s Mobley router-enabling Wi-Fi access to passenger vehicles. This ABI Insight looks at the implications of the new router and how it will fit into AT&T’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released