ZTE USA and AT&T Partner for Aftermarket Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot Router
AT&T has announced it will sell ZTE’s Mobley router-enabling Wi-Fi access to passenger vehicles. This ABI Insight looks at the implications of the new router and how it will fit into AT&T’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety
- Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- The Future of Automotive Tier One Suppliers in a Smart Mobility Context
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts