ZTE USA and AT&T Partner for Aftermarket Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot Router
AT&T has announced it will sell ZTE’s Mobley router-enabling Wi-Fi access to passenger vehicles. This ABI Insight looks at the implications of the new router and how it will fit into AT&T’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications