ZTE USA and AT&T Partner for Aftermarket Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot Router
AT&T has announced it will sell ZTE’s Mobley router-enabling Wi-Fi access to passenger vehicles. This ABI Insight looks at the implications of the new router and how it will fit into AT&T’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors
- Connected Car Market Data