CommScope Acquires Airvana for Small Cells
One week after acquiring TE Connectivity’s Broadband Network Solutions (BNS) business, CommScope extends and enhances its growing indoor wireless coverage and capacity portfolio by agreeing to buy small cell vendor Airvana — seemingly endorsing the observation that effective in-building RF distribution merges small cell and DAS architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?