CommScope Acquires Airvana for Small Cells
One week after acquiring TE Connectivity’s Broadband Network Solutions (BNS) business, CommScope extends and enhances its growing indoor wireless coverage and capacity portfolio by agreeing to buy small cell vendor Airvana — seemingly endorsing the observation that effective in-building RF distribution merges small cell and DAS architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned