CommScope Acquires Airvana for Small Cells
One week after acquiring TE Connectivity’s Broadband Network Solutions (BNS) business, CommScope extends and enhances its growing indoor wireless coverage and capacity portfolio by agreeing to buy small cell vendor Airvana — seemingly endorsing the observation that effective in-building RF distribution merges small cell and DAS architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN