Samsung Announces Car Mode for Galaxy at IFA 2015
At IFA 2015, Samsung announced Car Mode for its Galaxy smartphone. This ABI Insight looks at what this announcement means for Android Auto, MirrorLink, and Apple CarPlay. It also answers the question: why brand a standard?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update