Sony’s Aerosense Demos Hybrid VTOL/Fixed Wing and Quadcopter Drones
Aerosense, a joint venture between Sony Mobile Communications and Tokyo, Japan based ZMP, released two videos of small unmanned aerial vehicles incorporating Sony technologies and ascribing VSLAM support. Details were thin, as would be expected from a primarily marketing effort.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics