Sony’s Aerosense Demos Hybrid VTOL/Fixed Wing and Quadcopter Drones
Aerosense, a joint venture between Sony Mobile Communications and Tokyo, Japan based ZMP, released two videos of small unmanned aerial vehicles incorporating Sony technologies and ascribing VSLAM support. Details were thin, as would be expected from a primarily marketing effort.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem