Sony’s Aerosense Demos Hybrid VTOL/Fixed Wing and Quadcopter Drones
Aerosense, a joint venture between Sony Mobile Communications and Tokyo, Japan based ZMP, released two videos of small unmanned aerial vehicles incorporating Sony technologies and ascribing VSLAM support. Details were thin, as would be expected from a primarily marketing effort.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots