Sony’s Aerosense Demos Hybrid VTOL/Fixed Wing and Quadcopter Drones
Aerosense, a joint venture between Sony Mobile Communications and Tokyo, Japan based ZMP, released two videos of small unmanned aerial vehicles incorporating Sony technologies and ascribing VSLAM support. Details were thin, as would be expected from a primarily marketing effort.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Democratization of Machine Vision in the Industrial Sector
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies