Biometric Voter Registration– What is to be Learned from the Mistakes?
Put simply, the use of biometric technology in the Pakistani election was a failure; however, much was learned. This ABI Insight analyzes the downfalls of the election and offers solutions for future opportunities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?