Self-organizing network is driving future of network infrastructure investment
Many network infrastructure companies are investing in the remaining pure SON service providers in order to stay competitive. This ABI Insight analyzes the increasing dominance of SON and breaks down Nokia Network’s acquisition of Eden Rock.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Innovation Benchmark: Winners and Losers in the Race to Future Revenues
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific