Self-organizing network is driving future of network infrastructure investment
Many network infrastructure companies are investing in the remaining pure SON service providers in order to stay competitive. This ABI Insight analyzes the increasing dominance of SON and breaks down Nokia Network’s acquisition of Eden Rock.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities