Self-organizing network is driving future of network infrastructure investment
Many network infrastructure companies are investing in the remaining pure SON service providers in order to stay competitive. This ABI Insight analyzes the increasing dominance of SON and breaks down Nokia Network’s acquisition of Eden Rock.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?