Self-organizing network is driving future of network infrastructure investment
Many network infrastructure companies are investing in the remaining pure SON service providers in order to stay competitive. This ABI Insight analyzes the increasing dominance of SON and breaks down Nokia Network’s acquisition of Eden Rock.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?