Self-organizing network is driving future of network infrastructure investment
Many network infrastructure companies are investing in the remaining pure SON service providers in order to stay competitive. This ABI Insight analyzes the increasing dominance of SON and breaks down Nokia Network’s acquisition of Eden Rock.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities