Comcast’s Watchable and Verizon’s Go90: How They Fit in the OTT World
Will Comcast’s Watchable and Verizon’s Go90 disrupt the short- and long-form video markets? This ABI Insight delves into both services and analyzes the likely plans each company has to combat the video goliath that is YouTube.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking