Comcast’s Watchable and Verizon’s Go90: How They Fit in the OTT World
Will Comcast’s Watchable and Verizon’s Go90 disrupt the short- and long-form video markets? This ABI Insight delves into both services and analyzes the likely plans each company has to combat the video goliath that is YouTube.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”