Cyberdyne Trialing Exoskeletons in Support of Manual Labor at Airports
Cyberdyne is trialing its powered exoskeletons and mobile service robots at Japan’s Haneda Airport. The new initiative illustrates the ongoing trend of exoskeleton technologies applied for industrial use, as well as the operational synergy between robotic technologies in support of repetitive lifting and the autonomous transportation of material within indoor environments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment