Cyberdyne Trialing Exoskeletons in Support of Manual Labor at Airports
Cyberdyne is trialing its powered exoskeletons and mobile service robots at Japan’s Haneda Airport. The new initiative illustrates the ongoing trend of exoskeleton technologies applied for industrial use, as well as the operational synergy between robotic technologies in support of repetitive lifting and the autonomous transportation of material within indoor environments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture
- Robotic Exoskeletons: Classes, Markets, and Applications