Samsung’s Strategies and Challenges: IoT, Payments, Biometrics
In light of some recent declining sales, Samsung seemed set to lose the biometrics fight, but it still has a lot of aces in its sleeve and enters the battle with flying colors. Mobile payments, law enforcement, and IoT applications are among some of the moving pieces in the tech giant’s biometrics business strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?