Samsung’s Strategies and Challenges: IoT, Payments, Biometrics
In light of some recent declining sales, Samsung seemed set to lose the biometrics fight, but it still has a lot of aces in its sleeve and enters the battle with flying colors. Mobile payments, law enforcement, and IoT applications are among some of the moving pieces in the tech giant’s biometrics business strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective