Samsung’s Strategies and Challenges: IoT, Payments, Biometrics
In light of some recent declining sales, Samsung seemed set to lose the biometrics fight, but it still has a lot of aces in its sleeve and enters the battle with flying colors. Mobile payments, law enforcement, and IoT applications are among some of the moving pieces in the tech giant’s biometrics business strategy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update