FTC Wins Battle for Authority to Regulate Cybersecurity
The FTC wins case against Wyndham Wordwide, marking the first cybersecurity court case of its kind. This ABI Insight explores the ruling and its implications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update