Algorithms and Lawsuits - CE face biometrics taking a hit
Facebook has managed to attract not one or two but three class-action lawsuits based on rising concerns regarding the company’s use of facial biometric algorithms on users’ uploaded pictures and the subsequent collection of their users’ face biometric data. This whole ordeal will put additional pressure on other companies wishing to implement face biometrics to boost their existing services.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?