Boost for law enforcement face biometrics - but at what cost?
Recent market security trends, combined with governmental and proprietary investments, have given a significant boost to the use of other modalities such as face and iris biometrics by law enforcement agencies. However, many continue to believe that the threshold of what passes for “lawful use of surveillance” for the purposes of public safety and security continues to border alarmingly on “improper use.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update