Hardware based Encryption- An Important Weapon for Defense-in-Depth
Satellite communications equipment provider ViaSat UK recently secured a UK£3.8 million contract from General Dynamics to provide an encrypted data storage system for the British Army’s Scout SV armored vehicles. Even though federal, state, and law enforcement agencies support the development and adoption of encryption as a key tool to strengthen cybersecurity, absolute encryption does not guarantee absolute safety.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?