Hardware based Encryption- An Important Weapon for Defense-in-Depth
Satellite communications equipment provider ViaSat UK recently secured a UK£3.8 million contract from General Dynamics to provide an encrypted data storage system for the British Army’s Scout SV armored vehicles. Even though federal, state, and law enforcement agencies support the development and adoption of encryption as a key tool to strengthen cybersecurity, absolute encryption does not guarantee absolute safety.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update