The Future of Bitcoin
A new version of the Bitcoin Core was released that includes a competing currency variant named Bitcoin XT, which allows block sizes of up to 20 MB. The uncertainty that this move creates for Bitcoin’s future resulted in a flash crash of the currency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?