Chinese Mobile Telcos Go All-in with VoLTE
Both China Mobile and China Telecom have well-resourced plans for VoLTE, and China Unicom is likely to make an announcement in the next 6 months. ABI Research does believe that other developing / emerging market countries can very much follow in China’s footsteps. By 2020, ABI Research estimates that VoLTE will represent 46% of total 4G LTE subscriptions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?