Chinese Mobile Telcos Go All-in with VoLTE
Both China Mobile and China Telecom have well-resourced plans for VoLTE, and China Unicom is likely to make an announcement in the next 6 months. ABI Research does believe that other developing / emerging market countries can very much follow in China’s footsteps. By 2020, ABI Research estimates that VoLTE will represent 46% of total 4G LTE subscriptions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase