Chinese Mobile Telcos Go All-in with VoLTE
Both China Mobile and China Telecom have well-resourced plans for VoLTE, and China Unicom is likely to make an announcement in the next 6 months. ABI Research does believe that other developing / emerging market countries can very much follow in China’s footsteps. By 2020, ABI Research estimates that VoLTE will represent 46% of total 4G LTE subscriptions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN