New App Ecosystem for Mojio Launched
Mojio has recently launched its Drive app market, an ecosystem comprised of a wide range of different applications, ranging from geo-fencing for consumer vehicles to fleet management for commercial vehicles. Competition among applications has already begun, with more than one fleet management app available on Mojio Drive. For the platform vendors, the key battle in the short-to-medium term will be encouraging developer interest for as many OBD use cases as possible.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation