Surprises from Ericsson’s 2Q 2015 Core and NFV Briefing
Ericsson discusses 2Q 2015 developments with its core network and NFV business, and the Q&A reveals interesting and surprising insights into 4G market development. Many analyst firms can tell you what’s happening now, but ABI Research strives to provide heads-up early warnings and actionable insights. ABI Research previously identified the industry trends cited in this briefing by as much as 2 years earlier.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?