Surprises from Ericsson’s 2Q 2015 Core and NFV Briefing
Ericsson discusses 2Q 2015 developments with its core network and NFV business, and the Q&A reveals interesting and surprising insights into 4G market development. Many analyst firms can tell you what’s happening now, but ABI Research strives to provide heads-up early warnings and actionable insights. ABI Research previously identified the industry trends cited in this briefing by as much as 2 years earlier.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks