Surprises from Ericsson’s 2Q 2015 Core and NFV Briefing
Ericsson discusses 2Q 2015 developments with its core network and NFV business, and the Q&A reveals interesting and surprising insights into 4G market development. Many analyst firms can tell you what’s happening now, but ABI Research strives to provide heads-up early warnings and actionable insights. ABI Research previously identified the industry trends cited in this briefing by as much as 2 years earlier.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation