Surprises from Ericsson’s 2Q 2015 Core and NFV Briefing
Ericsson discusses 2Q 2015 developments with its core network and NFV business, and the Q&A reveals interesting and surprising insights into 4G market development. Many analyst firms can tell you what’s happening now, but ABI Research strives to provide heads-up early warnings and actionable insights. ABI Research previously identified the industry trends cited in this briefing by as much as 2 years earlier.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?