Surprises from Ericsson’s 2Q 2015 Core and NFV Briefing
Ericsson discusses 2Q 2015 developments with its core network and NFV business, and the Q&A reveals interesting and surprising insights into 4G market development. Many analyst firms can tell you what’s happening now, but ABI Research strives to provide heads-up early warnings and actionable insights. ABI Research previously identified the industry trends cited in this briefing by as much as 2 years earlier.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities