MIT’s “SLAM Aware” Object Recognition Research Highlights Robotics’ Trends and Opportunities
MIT researchers have developed a vision-based “SLAM aware,” object recognition system that performs better than conventional methods. In doing so, they join an increasing number of research centers and commercial firms utilizing inexpensive vision systems, supported by software, to provide functionality that previously could only be had using more costly, less flexible, hardware technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture