Technicolor and Cisco Drive Home Gateways Closer Together (Part 2, Boxes)
Technicolor’s acquisition of the cable set-top box operations from Cisco, following the ARRIS acquisition of Pace, creates some leaders in a highly fragmented market. Similar to recent consolidation in the CPE semiconductor market, the race is on to offer service providers an entryway to the connected home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact