Technicolor and Cisco Drive Home Gateways Closer Together (Part 2, Boxes)
Technicolor’s acquisition of the cable set-top box operations from Cisco, following the ARRIS acquisition of Pace, creates some leaders in a highly fragmented market. Similar to recent consolidation in the CPE semiconductor market, the race is on to offer service providers an entryway to the connected home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi