Technicolor and Cisco Drive Home Gateways Closer Together (Part 2, Boxes)
Technicolor’s acquisition of the cable set-top box operations from Cisco, following the ARRIS acquisition of Pace, creates some leaders in a highly fragmented market. Similar to recent consolidation in the CPE semiconductor market, the race is on to offer service providers an entryway to the connected home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content