Technicolor and Cisco Drive Home Gateways Closer Together (Part 2, Boxes)
Technicolor’s acquisition of the cable set-top box operations from Cisco, following the ARRIS acquisition of Pace, creates some leaders in a highly fragmented market. Similar to recent consolidation in the CPE semiconductor market, the race is on to offer service providers an entryway to the connected home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker