Qualcomm-Ikanos Drives Home Gateways Closer Together (Part 1, Silicon)
For the last 5 years, the concept of the smart home has been emerging, but integration has remained far off with a larger number of special purpose devices entering the home. Qualcomm Atheros’ acquisition of Ikanos points to the gateway market’s rapid change within the gateway devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch