LTE Adoption Remains a Major Challenge for Computing Applications
Attach rates of mobile broadband modems remain about 1-in-4 purchases worldwide, and network operators say that just over half of all connected tablets have ever been activated on a network. Modem chipset makers for the smartphone industry are best positioned to provide affordable solutions for computing markets because their scale of production provides for good reuse on tablets and ultraportable PCs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018