LTE Adoption Remains a Major Challenge for Computing Applications
Attach rates of mobile broadband modems remain about 1-in-4 purchases worldwide, and network operators say that just over half of all connected tablets have ever been activated on a network. Modem chipset makers for the smartphone industry are best positioned to provide affordable solutions for computing markets because their scale of production provides for good reuse on tablets and ultraportable PCs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market