LTE Adoption Remains a Major Challenge for Computing Applications
Attach rates of mobile broadband modems remain about 1-in-4 purchases worldwide, and network operators say that just over half of all connected tablets have ever been activated on a network. Modem chipset makers for the smartphone industry are best positioned to provide affordable solutions for computing markets because their scale of production provides for good reuse on tablets and ultraportable PCs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker