LTE Adoption Remains a Major Challenge for Computing Applications
Attach rates of mobile broadband modems remain about 1-in-4 purchases worldwide, and network operators say that just over half of all connected tablets have ever been activated on a network. Modem chipset makers for the smartphone industry are best positioned to provide affordable solutions for computing markets because their scale of production provides for good reuse on tablets and ultraportable PCs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach