LTE Adoption Remains a Major Challenge for Computing Applications
Attach rates of mobile broadband modems remain about 1-in-4 purchases worldwide, and network operators say that just over half of all connected tablets have ever been activated on a network. Modem chipset makers for the smartphone industry are best positioned to provide affordable solutions for computing markets because their scale of production provides for good reuse on tablets and ultraportable PCs.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras