Alphabet Spells End of “Technology” Sector
Google’s decision to compartmentalize Google (a media company) apart from its other businesses, including Google Fiber (telecom), Nest (home automation and energy), etc., shows how technology is competing against every other market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker