Alphabet Spells End of “Technology” Sector
Google’s decision to compartmentalize Google (a media company) apart from its other businesses, including Google Fiber (telecom), Nest (home automation and energy), etc., shows how technology is competing against every other market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content