Alphabet Spells End of “Technology” Sector
Google’s decision to compartmentalize Google (a media company) apart from its other businesses, including Google Fiber (telecom), Nest (home automation and energy), etc., shows how technology is competing against every other market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest
- Thoughts on the Future of TV and Video