Unacast: The Prototype for the New Advertising Generation
New Norwegian startup Unacast is the prototype for the next generation of advertising mediators, combining collaboration, big data, context / proximity, and omnichannel to create a service that manages to delicately balance the needs of retailers, brands, indoor location vendors, and, ultimately, the consumer.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing