Revisiting Android TV: Momentum Is Building
Despite the dearth of marketing by Google or any of the supporting manufacturers, many Chinese TV manufacturers already rely on Android for their smart TV platforms, which could make Android TV the de facto platform in Western markets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”