Smartphone Verticalization: IC Suppliers Facing a Major Loss in the Mobile Processor Market
The move by the top four smartphone vendors to verticalize the IC supply chain presents a challenge to IC chipset suppliers, especially as demand for custom processor designs and integrated platforms both see sharp decreases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market