Smartphone Verticalization: IC Suppliers Facing a Major Loss in the Mobile Processor Market
The move by the top four smartphone vendors to verticalize the IC supply chain presents a challenge to IC chipset suppliers, especially as demand for custom processor designs and integrated platforms both see sharp decreases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach