Smartphone Verticalization: IC Suppliers Facing a Major Loss in the Mobile Processor Market
The move by the top four smartphone vendors to verticalize the IC supply chain presents a challenge to IC chipset suppliers, especially as demand for custom processor designs and integrated platforms both see sharp decreases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras