Smartphone Verticalization: IC Suppliers Facing a Major Loss in the Mobile Processor Market
The move by the top four smartphone vendors to verticalize the IC supply chain presents a challenge to IC chipset suppliers, especially as demand for custom processor designs and integrated platforms both see sharp decreases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker