Transferring Cyber Risk to Insurers
Better insights into cybersecurity risks and the associated costs will enable insurers and carriers to produce policies that meet regulatory requirements and address this growing market. Actuarial data and statistics will aid with quantifying specific cyber risks, potentially lowering insurance rates in the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update