Transferring Cyber Risk to Insurers
Better insights into cybersecurity risks and the associated costs will enable insurers and carriers to produce policies that meet regulatory requirements and address this growing market. Actuarial data and statistics will aid with quantifying specific cyber risks, potentially lowering insurance rates in the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?