BMW, DAIMLER, and AUDI Consortium Acquires Nokia’s HERE
Nokia has sold its digital mapping division, HERE, to the car brands Audi, BMW, and Daimler. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the brands might leverage the technology with both current and future technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive