BMW, DAIMLER, and AUDI Consortium Acquires Nokia’s HERE
Nokia has sold its digital mapping division, HERE, to the car brands Audi, BMW, and Daimler. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the brands might leverage the technology with both current and future technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Juniper Closes a Gap in Its Connectivity Solution and Moves into Indoor Location
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Bluetooth Beacon Technologies: Use Cases and Market Opportunities
- A New Wave of Energy Harvesting Ultra-Low-Power Devices May Disrupt RTLS and Outdoor Tracking, but Challenges Remain