BMW, DAIMLER, and AUDI Consortium Acquires Nokia’s HERE
Nokia has sold its digital mapping division, HERE, to the car brands Audi, BMW, and Daimler. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the brands might leverage the technology with both current and future technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors