BMW, DAIMLER, and AUDI Consortium Acquires Nokia’s HERE
Nokia has sold its digital mapping division, HERE, to the car brands Audi, BMW, and Daimler. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the brands might leverage the technology with both current and future technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety