BMW, DAIMLER, and AUDI Consortium Acquires Nokia’s HERE
Nokia has sold its digital mapping division, HERE, to the car brands Audi, BMW, and Daimler. This ABI Research Insight comments on the news and speculates on how the brands might leverage the technology with both current and future technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies
- Low-Power GNSS Solutions to Open New Possibilities in IoT