ARM Acquires Sansa to Strengthen Hardware Level Security for IoT Applications
The security solution provider Sansa Security was recently acquired by ARM. This ABI Research Insight looks into the importance of hardware security on mobile and embedded products.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update