ARM Acquires Sansa to Strengthen Hardware Level Security for IoT Applications
The security solution provider Sansa Security was recently acquired by ARM. This ABI Research Insight looks into the importance of hardware security on mobile and embedded products.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?