TD-LTE Is a Key Part of Australia’s National Broadband Access Strategy
NBN, subsidized in part by the Australian government, is expanding 4G LTE-based broadband wireless access in Australia, paving a path for other countries to follow suit in their own rural and urban communities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?