Airtel’s Loss in Africa Could Be Orange’s Gain
Airtel plans to withdraw from four African countries to focus on its East African markets, and Orange will likely be the beneficiary of Airtel’s retooling.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN