Airtel’s Loss in Africa Could Be Orange’s Gain
Airtel plans to withdraw from four African countries to focus on its East African markets, and Orange will likely be the beneficiary of Airtel’s retooling.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?