Airtel’s Loss in Africa Could Be Orange’s Gain
Airtel plans to withdraw from four African countries to focus on its East African markets, and Orange will likely be the beneficiary of Airtel’s retooling.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase