Sprint Is Rehashing SoftBank’s Game Plan
Sprint currently holds a distant third place among U.S. mobile operators, and parent company SoftBank has placed a US$20 billion bet on Sprint and its own ability to put Sprint on a growth trajectory to challenge Verizon Wireless and AT&T.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned