Sprint Is Rehashing SoftBank’s Game Plan
Sprint currently holds a distant third place among U.S. mobile operators, and parent company SoftBank has placed a US$20 billion bet on Sprint and its own ability to put Sprint on a growth trajectory to challenge Verizon Wireless and AT&T.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?