Sprint Is Rehashing SoftBank’s Game Plan
Sprint currently holds a distant third place among U.S. mobile operators, and parent company SoftBank has placed a US$20 billion bet on Sprint and its own ability to put Sprint on a growth trajectory to challenge Verizon Wireless and AT&T.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options