Sprint Is Rehashing SoftBank’s Game Plan
Sprint currently holds a distant third place among U.S. mobile operators, and parent company SoftBank has placed a US$20 billion bet on Sprint and its own ability to put Sprint on a growth trajectory to challenge Verizon Wireless and AT&T.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN